A growing mechanical services company based in North Dublin is seeking a Contracts Manager with proven experience managing construction projects.
- Responsible for planning and procurement of all resources including labour materials and subcontractors in a timely manner to suit site programme requirements
- Oversee management of teams to meet with all project requirements and deadlines
- Ensuring the adherence to safety and quality standards
- Attend site project meetings in conjunction with the Site Team
- Ensuring project profitability
- Ensure Site Team have the necessary resources to undertake the various work elements
- Liaise with Client / Design Team to ensure adequate and timely flow of information
- Liaising with Project Management to ensure all issues are resolved speedily and efficiently
- Inspect works on a regular basis to ensure necessary and specified quality standards are being achieved
- Responsible to ensure all works are carried out in accordance with contract specification and drawings
- Manage subcontractor accounts, interim valuations and final accounts
- Ensure payment certificates are processed and payments are made per the agreed sub-contract and procurement terms
- Identify potential commercial risks and ensure prompt reporting of same to Senior Management
- Overseeing costing and agreeing daily work changes to include managing the subcontractor re-measurement of contract works, site day works and site change orders
- Ensure that the Company’s Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental Policies and the QHSE Management system is adhered to on site, at all times
Key requirements of the Contracts Manager:
- A trade background preferably with a third level qualification
- Proven construction project management experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and within strict timescales
- Ability to drive and motivate site personnel / subcontractors
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please apply online today with your CV in Word format or contact Deirdre O’Dowd on 01 6991771 for more information.
Please be advised, we are unable to contact each applicant individually regarding the status of their application. Only successful candidates will be contacted.