A well established and growing commercial hygiene distribution company based in Dublin West is seeking a bright and enthusiastic graduate who is passionate about hygiene and healthcare.
- Assist in the development of new innovative hygiene projects
- Liaise with hygiene customers and develop relationships
- Administration duties
Key requirements of the Graduate Accounts Executive:
- Must hold a qualification in science, food science, agriculture or nursing
- Must have a full clean driving licence, as you will be required to travel around Ireland with the occasional overnight stay (Company Car will be provided)
- Experience in selling or customer service an advantage but not essential
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to present evidence-based science projects
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multi-task
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online today or contact Deirdre O’Dowd on 01 6991771 for further details.
Please be advised, unfortunately we are unable to contact each applicant individually regarding the status of their application. Only successful candidates will be contacted.