Arranging interviews for Registrars Haematology to start A.S.A.P
We would welcome applications from suitably qualified Registrars in Haematology. A teaching hospital based in Dublin City. Attractive salary and benefits offered.
- Currently registered with the Irish Medical Council (IMC)
- Relevant Clinical Experience (Min 3+ years relevant post qualification experience & training)
- Prior Irish or UK experience an advantage
- Membership or part Membership an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- IELTS (overall band score 7)
To apply for the position please submit an updated Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com
All applications and enquiries will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.