A leading building materials supplier based in Limerick is seeking a professional individual with proven sales experience within the steel or building materials industry.
- Manage all aspects of the Steel department, buying / stock levels / margins
- Developing new business and servicing existing customer base
- Driving sales of all products
- Achieve sales and margin targets
- Ensure that Company Health & Safety Regulations are strictly adhered to
- Ensuring all customers are dealt with in an efficient and effective manner
- Ensure employees are appropriately trained to deal with customers
- Responsible for all equipment and carry out regular stock checks
- Always ensure a tidy working environment in line with health and safety guidelines
- Ensure all company policies are implemented accordingly
Key requirements of the Sales Manager:
- Similar experience in the steel or building materials industry is essential
- People management experience an advantage but not essential
- Good IT and analytical skills
- Health & Safety compliance experience
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven sales and negotiation skills
- Target driven with the ability to think strategically
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online today or contact Deirdre O’Dowd on 01 6991771 for further details.
Please be advised, we are unable to contact each applicant individually regarding the status of their application. Only successful candidates will be contacted.