A growing mechanical services company based in North Dublin is seeking a Site Project Manager with proven experience managing an on-site project.
- Management of a team to meet with all project requirements and deadlines
- Attend Client Meetings, liaising with Design Team to ensure adequate and timely flow of information
- Ensuring project profitability
- Assist Quantity Surveyors / Account Managers when required
- Identify and make available to the Quantity Surveyors / Account Manager any additional work outside of contractual requirements
- Identify potential commercial risks and ensure prompt reporting of same to Senior Management
- Ability to administer the contract obligations and meet additional Client requirements
- Issue interim and final accounts and progress applications per project and contract requirements
- Monthly applications to be all inclusive of accurate re-measures, site changes, day works and any applicable contract claims.
- Review Material submittals and construction schedules to ensure construction quality and sustainability
- Provide technical support and ensuring high standards of installation and workmanship
- Manage subcontractor accounts, interim valuations and final accounts
- Ensuring the adherence to safety environmental and quality standards and maintaining all necessary records on site
Key requirements of the Site Project Manager:
- A trade background with proven post qualification experience
- Proven record of co-ordinating and managing small to medium size projects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and within strict timescales
- Good people management skills
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please apply online today with your CV in Word format or contact Deirdre O’Dowd on 01 6991771 for more information.
Please be advised, we are unable to contact each applicant individually regarding the status of their application. Only successful candidates will be contacted.