Exec Search and Recruitment have a job oppurtunity for a Design Structural Engineer in the Dublin area for a well known company.
The role includes the following duties.
- Preparing and co-ordinating structural specifications while assisting the production of drawings and reports.
- Working with Engineers of other disciplines.
- Undertaking Structural disign elements for major projects.
- Working with principle designers to lead Structural Engineering Design,
- Attending meetings with contractors and architects to establish their needs.
- Assist the project team ito produce deliverables within the agreed timetables.
The following skills are desireable for this job oppurtunity:
- Good time management
- An Engineering Degree, preferably at masters level.
- Commercial and residential Design experience.
- Four to five years Structural Design experience.
- IT experience and familiarity with Engineering Design software such as AutoCAD, BIM, Revit and Robot
- Good interpersonal skills
For more information on this post you can contact a member of our team through the following.
TEL: 01 6991666