A dynamic and growing organisation based in Athlone is seeking a professional individual who is a qualified or part-qualified accountant with proven treasury experience.
- Ensure that the day to day functions of the finance department are completed
- Monitor the day to day revenue and expenditure cycles
- Implementing and continuously review internal financial controls (including reconciliations)
- Management of working capital
- Preparation of weekly cashflows and monthly reporting within strict reporting deadline
- Responsible for the planning and execution of the quarterly forecasts and yearly budgeting
- Responsible for the maintenance of inter group transactions across all jurisdictions and in multiple currencies
- Assist in the preparation of year end audit files, explanations and provide assistance to external and internal auditors annually
- Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding company performance
- Dealing with other finance related queries from other departments
- Other ad-hoc duties as requested
Key requirements of the Treasury Accountant:
- Must be a qualified or part-qualified accountant
- Previous experience working within a treasury function
- Excellent analytical skills
- Highly motivated with the ability to take ownership of the role
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please apply online today with your CV in Word format or contact Deirdre O’Dowd on 01 6991771 for more information.
Please be advised, we are unable to contact each applicant individually regarding the status of their application. Only successful candidates will be contacted.